Abigail Breslin Then & Now

السبت، 23 نوفمبر 2013
Abigail Breslin at the Toronto Film Festival in September 2013 (Photo: Reuters.

Abigail Breslin is now posing topless! The former child star was almost naked during a sexy shoot with photographer Tyler Shields.

"Abigail wanted to do something new, something iconic," Shields said of the 17-year-old actress. "People see her as innocent, but everyone grows up. After we made [the upcoming film] Final Girl together, we had a great relationship and it was easy to do this. She trusts me."
In one of the pictures, the actress sucks on a lollipop and stares into the camera while covering up her breasts with a sheet. In another, she leans over in a foamy bathtub. You can check out the Abigail Breslin topless photos here.
"Tyler's one of my really good friends," Breslin told E! Online. "He's like a brother to me. I love him. I did a movie with him last year and he's such a great guy and he's always the most fun to shoot with. I always have a good time."

Abigail Breslin looked quite different at the Golden Globes in 2007 (Photo: Reuters).

This is not the first time Abigail Breslin has changed her look over the years. She first burst onto the scene as the child star of films like Little Miss Sunshinewhich earned her an Oscar nomination at the ripe old age of 10. Since then, she has developed her personal style.
"I've kind of learned a lot about myself through clothing choices I've made," she said in August. "I love reading [fashion] magazines and mostly go on Tumblr for clothes, like fashion Tumblrs. It's so weird but I just love Tumblr so much and I don't even have one."
Before posing topless, one of Abigail Breslin's biggest changes was dyeing her hair blond. The actress admitted that many did not recognize her with her new locks.
"This girl [in the supermarket] was like, 'Oh my gosh, that's Abigail Breslin,' and her friend was like, 'No it's not, it looks nothing like her!" Breslin told E!
Still, Abigail Breslin insisted that she is not posing topless just to create distance from her younger self. "I don't make these conscious decisions to do it to like prove to the world that I'm grown up," she said on Thursday. "I think people see my work and see what I do and see that I'm grown up. But yeah, I'm almost 18. Every headline for the past three years has been 'Abigail Breslin All Grown Up,' so I am kind of growing up. I do want to try different things, but it's all for fun."

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق