Candice Swanepoel Shows Off Lots Of Skin As She Rocks A Yellow String Bikini In Miami

الأحد، 2 يونيو 2013
Candice Swanepoel Bikini

Candice Swanepoel spent most of her Memorial Day weekend in a black bikini, lounging poolside in Miami with boyfriend Hermann Nicoli and hitting Miami beach in a skimpy yellow two-piece that revealed quite a bit of her backside. Some might say she 'showed off her assets.'

Believe it or not, the sexy 24-year-old Victoria's Secret model grew up on a beef and dairy farm in South Africa before flaunting her good looks around the world.

"It was such a pure, beautiful way to grow up," she told British GQ magazine. "I used to wear overalls. And big boots, and poke cow poo, and helped the cows give birth. It was a really amazing playground."

Candice credits her success on taking a big chance.

"I put all my eggs in one basket when I left South Africa. I put my head down and worked my ass off," she said. "And look where it got me."


Candice Swanepoel Bikini

Candice Swanepoel Bikini
Candice Swanepoel Bikini

Candice Swanepoel Bikini
Candice Swanepoel Bikini

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق